Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Monday, November 29, 2010

Endless Possibilities

I've apparently been blogging off and on for the past 3 years after college and I never knew that I can profit from this activity.  Having realized that I could even earn a smallest salary of $5 a page, I am most eager to start.

I am a blessed child and only recently I've learned to accept that fate: I am blessed with loving and devoted parents who only wants my own happiness and are willing to sacrifice much of their achievements in support of my personal pursuit.  Well, despite my position I seek to earn my own capital even of the smallest income, to gain control of my own life. Having parents who supports you doesn't give you much freedom and are quite stuck to their vision of good life rather than your own.

Sorry mom and dad! I love you both but I really need to earn my own money. So, having said that, I need help.

I want to start blogging and earning at the same time, but I don't know how or where to begin. I thought of creating my own ebooks filled with illustrations that I, myself created. I thought of applying to companies and sell myself as a writer, but I am short of a story to include in my portfolio.

I thought of many things and possibilities and with them came series of obstacles that I have to solve and it's been a nightmare on my part.

Perhaps if I could have someone direct me, step by step, I could avoid straying from my path and be persistent.

What should I do? I could even create short comics and post them online for all to see!

Which should I do? I have so many talents that sometimes I wish I could only do one. It is so much better to be a master of one profession than a jack of all trades.

What to do? Where to start? I am so confused. All I know is that I need to earn capital and I need them fast.

Which talent could I use to achieve that?

No comments:

Post a Comment