Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Friday, March 11, 2011

Salty Kiss

Before I indulge myself with the distribution of a dream that most people would render odd and meaningless, I would like to share a few moment of prayers for the people of Japan. Yesterday afternoon the country suffered from an 8.9 magnitude of earthquake, triggering a sudden wall of Tsunami that rose up as high as 10~20 ft above sea level. It is estimated that 8,000 people are missing and the death toll of 4500, rising.

Let us bow our heads in silent prayers for the people of Japan.
Let us pray that the identities of the victims of the Tsunami in Sendai are found.
Let us pray for the survivors of the disasters that followed
Let us pray for a smooth recovery for the nation.
 
Lord, we are grateful that our family, relatives and friends in the affected country are safe. May you comfort them for they have developed a great fear for nature's sudden and creeping activities. May you keep our loved ones safe for always, amen.


And now for the dream. It's quite short, really.

I was in a living room with four guys watching television. I was really close to one of them, sitting by the sofa. I got sleepy so I decided to hug him and fell asleep. Then in my sleep, I felt him move around, wrapping his arms around me and kissed me. His tongue entered my mouth and because I was tired, I did not resist. Then I tasted something like chips and it was really salty. I grimaced and moaned. I mumbled, "It's salty. Stop that."

And so he stopped kissing me. He still hugged me, though and I fell in a deeper sleep. Next thing I know, I was still in bed at 10 am this morning. I wonder what the dream meant, though . . .

Strange . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment