Now that would suck and my confidence will plummet.
So, to protect my vulnerable esteem, I decided to look for alternatives and that's when I stumbled upon a natural cure: Ginger Roots. According to sources online, 6 weeks of fresh ginger juice on the affected areas would help blend it with the natural color on the skin. Since ginger is a lot cheaper and easier to purchase, I decided to give nature's choice a chance.
Just a few minutes ago, I've applied the affected areas with ginger juice and let them dry. I will keep an update on this blog for any improvement or significant changes on the skin in the days to come.
How I Applied Ginger Juice
1. Get a large ginger, wash it and cut in half.
2. The first half, grate the ginger to get the juice and place in a small bowl.
3. The second half cut in thin slices.
4. Apply the juice on affected areas and allow to dry.
5. Lie down and place slices of ginger on the affected areas for 20 minutes.
I'm going to do this 2~3 times a day.
*2 times during the week
*3 times during the weekend or on Sundays, depending on whether I stay at home all day or not.