Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Am Offering My Service as An Artist on Fiverr

Hey guys!!!

I am looking to collect some cash for my future projects (it's a secret for now) and have recently opened an account at fiverr.com which is a site where people can advertise micro jobs they will do for $5. I am offering my service as an artist there, drawing pictures of yourself, your pet or your favorite character in two of my styles: of caricature and chibi illustration.

My instructions are simple:
  1. Send me a high resolution picture of yourself/your pet/favorite character and describe in your message what style you want the illustration in: Chibi or Caricature.  
  2. 5$ per character; no background or color. Only black and white.
  3. $10 dollars additional if you want colors
  4. $10 dollars additional if you want backgrounds
  5. Make your orders clear to me in a message before ordering. 
  6. Maximum 5 days delivery.  
  7. $20 for PNG/PSD file of your order
If you are articulate with your orders, I can send it to you in 1~2 days. It also depends on how many you order. Payment is done via paypal and you must open your own fiverr account there to order.

So, hop into my fiverr profile!! I hope to hear from you, soon!;D

 

An Alternative:

If you don't want to open an account on fiverr but would like for me to draw you something for $5 dollars, that could be arranged. Just private message me through my working email address below with your images attached:

email: phamiel.op@gmail.com
title: Caricature/Chibi Drawing Request

Again, payment method will be through paypal. Unless you live on the same country as I do, then I could instruct you otherwise.

Below are some examples of my drawing style and stuff I worked on:










I hope you like what you see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment