Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My New Posts and Journals

Dear Readers and Followers:

I promised I will post new entries. It just so happened, I posted them in another one of my online blog. For those of you interested in knowing how I treated my Bartholin's Cyst, head to this link:

Bartholin's Cyst and How I healed Myself

I also wrote about my Pregnancies in the same blog

My Pregnancy: First Half

My Pregnancy: Second Half


So sorry for the inconvenience. I might start posting there more often so if you like what I write, you might want to follow threesprites.wordpress.com. See you there!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment