Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Monday, January 24, 2011

ART COMMISSIONS


Hi! I am open for paid commissions! Please make a payment before commissions via paypal. I am very flexible with the style; from anime to western comics to realism so if you can clearly instruct your request in your mail, there should be no problem.

To see what kind of work I do, please send an email addressed to:


phamiel.op@gmail.com


Type, 'Commission: Sample Work' as your subject title and state the style preferred. I will send you my portfolio in zip format. If you like the samples, you can go ahead and send me another email detailing your commission.  


Once you've sent me your request, I will do a rough sketch and once you've approved, you must proceed with the payment. After the payment, I will complete your request.


Take a gander at the Menu below and you do the computation:



Digitized Format
Paper size: 8 x 11.5 
300 dpi
CMYK Mode (for printing)


For the Sketch Art, NO preliminary sketches are given
Sketch Art



  • Character Only: 5 $ 60 ₱
  • Character with simple background: 10$ 120₱


Line Art


  • Character Only: 10 $ 120 ₱
  • Character with simple background: 20$ 140₱


Colored Art


  • 1 Character with background 30 $ 360₱



Additional Information


  • 10 $ for Character Busts/ Heads Only (full color) 
  • 10 $ for every additional characters 
  • Give me a week to work on your commission after the transaction





Paper size larger than 8 x 11.5 will automatically be worth 50$ (600₱). 



Looking forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment