Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Mind Control

For the past several months I've been searching online for a way to control my mind. Receptive to every form of negative radiation be it in words, chemical messages, body language, frequencies or aura I am easily affected and the disturbance disrupts daily productivity.

Strangely enough I never knew I've had this problem during college or way before that. It was only after college that I realized my own weakness: I don't know how to block my mind from the emf that the world emits, daily. Due to the depression and angst that swelled within my mind I'd often find myself tempted by the idea of suicide, which is direly mortifying.

I've found a couple of self-help guides that are quite interesting, but I really wish I could control my mind without relying on some object!

Having learned that crystals could protect you from negative energies on the outside world or energies coming from mechanical devices such as a cellphone, television, radio, computers and cars, I took a small bust of a horse which I believed to be made of pure crystal and placed it in my pocket for a whole day. I was so convinced that it worked that I even placed it under my pillow, hoping to sleep deep without developing horrible visions (I get nightmares a lot more often than ordinary people ).

The following morning, which is this morning, I told my mother about it and the shock I got was disappointing. The bust of the horse that I mistook for crystal is actually made of lead crystal!

"It's all in your mind!" my mother laughed. I smirked.
"Not really," I tried to shake off that bitterness clambering from my chest, "I did drink two glasses of white wine so it's all good!" I shrugged.

And, yeah. It is true! I did drink two glasses of white wine before going to bed. I was sort of doubting the powers of the crystal so I set up a plan B. If plan A is proven false, then plan B must have worked. That's how I roll.

So wine and other alcohol helps you to sleep deep. Is there a better alternative? And what about during the day? I really wish I knew a monk who could help me to meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment