Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Friday, June 24, 2011

Meet My Mother

My new found advocacy is my e-boyfriend with whom I met on deviantart.com. According to him, we've had a few exchanges of words before, though I can hardly remember those times. I never thought that I'd end up falling in love with him, but I did and it was largely due to his courage and determination to take it further. We claimed each other on April 16 of 2011.

A week after we've conversed on Skype, my mother began to suspect my every move and so it was necessary for me to feed her curiosity for my own protection. Had I kept silent, it would have driven her mad so I confessed that I have been communicating with a man online and that I am beginning to fall for him. I sent my mom, my dad and my sister an email introducing him to the family. Still my mom was not convinced and insisted that he come to the Philippines in December to meet with us in person. No sooner than three weeks after, my e-boyfriend booked a flight to the Philippines in December and even then my mom was equivocal.

My mother's scrupulous behavior perturb my diplomacy and so I suggested that she meet him during her trip to France in June. She rebuked me and I was forced to lie to my e-boyfriend saying that my mother decided not to meet. But, 2 days later, during her stay in France,  my mother expressed a change of mind through her blackberry. She said that her friends invited her to go to Belgium and shop there since all shops are closed on Sunday in Paris. It was a twist of fate and since then I am convinced that my e-boyfriend is meant for me.

So my mother met my e-boyfriend in Brussels, Belgium last Sunday, June 19, 2011. For a whole day, my e-boyfriend rode the Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus with my mother and her friends. The last hour, he spent talking to my mother about me. It was a good day and I congratulated and thank my boyfriend for doing me this favor. It was a big leap for us and a good one.

There are more challenges to face and I sure hope we tackle them in no time at all.

Love may cease, if so let it cease
but let Loyalty take a strong hold.

 I love my e-boyfriend enough to call him my boyfriend without the e- .

No comments:

Post a Comment