Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Sunday, February 5, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


I Won't Let Anything in this World Keep us Apart


I feel like nothing was real until I met you
I feel like we connect and I really get you
If I said, "You're a beautiful girl!"
would it upset you?
Because the way you look tonight
silhouetted
I'll never forget it

Oh, oh, Fiona . . .
Your fist have touched my heart
Oh, oh Fiona . . .
I won't let anything in this world
keep us apart.


My bf upset me. I am sort of ignoring his messages for now because he made me waste my time waiting for him, when it turned out he crashed at his friend's place. Making him wait shouldn't harm . . . and anyway it was his fault for not informing me in advance. :P

I love you very much.
I'm sure you know that
My not answering
your messages, trying to explain
is proof of my love.

*innocent*

No comments:

Post a Comment