Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Suspiration

So here I sit on my single bed, my laptop poised on a black platform used mainly for Ikebana (I took it from my mom's room. She never seemed to notice it's missing). I sit with one knee up and my left foot tucked between my crotch and my right heel. I sit, typing my blog without a sense of direction as to where this entry is going.

Well, actually this entry does have a purpose. Its purpose is to mainly satisfy my thirst for productive activity involving creativity and deliberation. My dear audiences whom I may, most likely never meet in person, I am lacking motivation. Period.

Lazily drinking San Miguel Light beer, I start to feel empty.  I ought to do something today and yet I find myself anticipating my bf's text messages which enliven my inanimate world. Such dependence on my by is insolent and had I been myself during my teen years, I would have never permitted myself the indulgence. BUT, here I am, just like any other girl waiting for her man to make her life colorful once more. Ergad!


Is there some way I can get my butt off the bed and do something productive???

Perhaps publicly announcing my future commitments would propel inspirations for aggressive actions; sending me out of my room on the road to success, just as Leo Babauta suggests in his/her (I really can't tell the gender from the name alone since I have had a female acquaintance with the name Leo) blog post.

Perhaps, so . . . So here are my future commitments:

  1. Get a business under my name
  2. Go to Europe with boyfriend
  3. Have kids
  4. Secure life
  5. Maintain good lifestyle till death 

Sounds easy enough, don't it? I really hope this works. *eager* and I hope by the time I do get to go to Europe, my current boyfriend is still in love with me. Just staying realistic here cause the future is never absolute!

No comments:

Post a Comment