Fields of Poetry

I don't know how to love him
What to do, how to move him
I've been changed. Yes, really changed
In these past few days when I've seen myself
I seem like someone else . . .

Friday, November 7, 2008

Listen, you impeccable fool!

Listen, you Impeccable Fool!
By Pmel Oki




Listen and hear these voices,

feel the woes of the world seep in through your pores.

And stream the carnal thoughts through invisible chords

of symphonies inspired by tragedies;

sonorous, they contingently

break all recluse

spawned by fools of heinous fancy.



Listen and hear these voices,

one man’s own is minuscule to the magnitude;

suppressed, oppressed, and ployed

and toyed,

‘til revolution strikes again.

And the dunces meet their ends.



Listen, you impeccable fool!

Your plight is immaterial-- unsubstantial!

Rise and shun away contrite

or wallow in squalid infamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment